1. I am 100% terrified of bugs. I scream and run and act completely ridiculous yet when I was little I used to be able to pick them up with my bare hands as if they were nothing. What happened to me?!? Has that happened to anyone else??
3. I got to go to Harry Potter World this year at Universal Studios and had an absolute blast! The Butterbeer is to die for. If you ever go, you MUST get the Butterbeer!!
4. I LOVE yoga, especially during the school year. It is the perfect way for me to keep my body healthy and keep from going insane with all the stress of school. I haven't tried hot yoga yet but just found a yoga studio close to my apartment that does it and will be starting as soon as I get back from my vacation. Which leads me to number 5...
5. I leave for ALASKA tomorrow!! Woohoo!! I have never been there and I am going on a cruise. I am so excited to see and do things I have never done before! Don't worry, many pictures will be posted!!
6. Living in Charlotte and being a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette has turned me into a little bit of an Emily Maynard stalker. For those of you who don't live in Charlotte- don't judge, I promise I am not the only one! Yet everyone else around me seems to see her out in public. Two friends saw her at the mall on two DIFFERENT days, another friend teaches at her daughter's school and saw her at carpool, my sister saw her at Target... sheesh! One day maybe I will get to see her!
7. I love the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars and Law and Order:SVU. Yes, they are all very different but I love them all equally!!
8. In case you haven't figured this out already, I am beyond obsessed with Pinterest. It is scary how much time I can spend on Pinterest pinning school ideas and not get bored!! My favorite categories are education (of course), home decor, food and drink, and women's apparel.
10. My sweet dog Tucker is the current love of my life, I think my boyfriend may be starting to get a little jealous!! I will miss spending all day, every day with him when I go back to school in just a few weeks.
Ok, now it's your turn! Link up with Mrs. Lemons and share your "Tell me more, Tell me more!"
P.S. I just posted a new lesson on TPT that is a cute touchy-feely student made book on the story of Creation for all my other teacher friends that teach in Christian schools. There is an adorable little surprise for what the students do on the last page. It is guaranteed to make parents smile (and don't we all love that?!?) Click on the button on the right to go see it!