Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Upcoming sale and a little more Hawaii

Are any of the rest of you as excited about this Cyber Monday sale as I am?? Time to buy all of those items on my wish list again! Who all is participating in the sale?? If you are, leave a comment below. I would love to stop by your store on Monday and have a little look!!



P.S. As promised, a few more pictures from our vacation so far...

 
My fiance is with us and had never been to the Arizona Memorial before so we took a trip over there. This was the view from the boat on the way back to the land memorial.

 
This is the beach from our resort in Ko' Olina.. I love this view!!
 
We went to Maui for a day for the Maui Invitational Tournament put on by my sister's school, Chaminade University. 

We went to a few of the basketball games.

Don't forget to leave a comment below if you are participating in the sale too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment