1. Bring in my freshly cleaned carpets to lay on my tile floor- which gets so dirty so fast!
2. Hang up my borders- I am doing double borders this year and am so excited! It is ridiculous how something so small makes me so happy hah
3. Finish cleaning/re-sewing chair pockets
4. Hang up window decorations
5. Organize my hundreds of stickers I have collected over the years- does anyone have a good suggestions for this?? I have soooo many and want to find a good way to keep them separated by theme.
6. Put together parent packets for Meet the Teacher night
7. Prepare pencil pouches
8. Put up my hallway bulletin board. This year I am doing a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom theme that I saw on Pinterest.
9. Finish my first week of planning
Woohoo- That wasn't as bad as I thought! Go ahead and link up and make your own to-do list!!