Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sight Word Magnets on Cookie Sheets

So today I finally got around to making one of those adorable things I saw on pinterest this summer. Ok fine, by "make" I mean print off from a website where someone else had already made it :) My grade partner had bought the cookie sheets from the Dollar Store this summer for sight word magnets and was nice enough to let us borrow them today to spell out our sight words. Here are our pictures below:


The handout I printed for this came from HERE and it is FREE.. woohoo!

Gotta love those centers that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes, right??

Happy Halloween everyone!!

P.S. Today was day 46... I can't wait for day 50 and all of our 50th day fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get around to making these too! Thanks for the reminder =)

    Bobbie
    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete