Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spider, Bat and Engagement Update

Well first let me start by saying thank you so much to all you sweet bloggers for your congratulations. You just added to the excitement of my already very exciting weekend :) 

I am very fortunate that I work at a small school where we feel like a family. When I walked in to school on Monday morning there were many little surprises for me to celebrate my engagement. One of my best teacher friends made all of my students mini cupcakes with rings on them so they could celebrate the engagement too-- with their own rings. The boys were too cute, turning their rings around so the diamonds weren't showing since "boy rings don't have diamonds". 

This friend brought in lots of other treats to share in the teacher's lounge with cute little cards and these cute little napkins for everyone:
 

I also got this precious balloon from another teacher friend:


Gotta love working with all women right?? They all were so excited for me, which just added to my excitement!

While at work the past few days (while trying very hard to keep wedding planning off the brain!) we have worked more on our spiders and bats unit. 



We also finished our bat craftivities but haven't hung them up yet and I wanted to give ya'll the full effect :) I figured you could wait one more day...

I hope you're all having a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment