Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cute Fonts and Clip Arts

Are any of ya'll as obsessed with cute fonts as I am?? I love how much a cute font can jazz up whatever you are creating and I really love whenever someone I know finds a new cute one and shares. Some of my favorites are from Kevin and Amanda and the best part about the K&A ones is that they are free!! I am probably the last blogger on earth to stumble across the adorable fonts and clip arts on Etsy but just in case I am not, I wanted to share my new favorite with all of you! My newest font/clip art obsession is from KPMDoodles on Etsy. I love her large selection of images and fonts and how reasonably priced they are! So I have been playing around with my new fonts and created a little freebie for you! I have been wanting to buy some number word signs on TPT and figured I would just make my own. Here they are :)









No comments:

Post a Comment