Friday, September 7, 2012

Tpt Sale and My Erin Condren Planner FINALLY Came!!

My Erin Condren planner FINALLY came and I am so. freaking. excited!!!! Do any of you have these? And are you as obsessed with yours as I am with mine? Here is the front cover (ignore the purple splotches, those aren't really there!):


Here is the first page on the inside:

Love this page. It is so sweet :)

 
The month at a glance calendar...

 Weekly lesson pages

 I love these little reminder stickers for IEP meetings, staff meetings, assemblies, etc. You can stick them right onto your lesson plan pages or your monthly calendar.
 
A 2012-2013 Calendar at the back. I love the laminated front and back covers to keep it from getting damaged. This is good quality laminating too, not like the super cheap stuff at my school!!

 
There is a folder inside to keep all important papers... Do you see why I am obsessed?? This thing literally has everything!! 
 
It comes with these labels that have my name and school on them. This is a prettier way of marking my belongings than writing my name on them in black permanent marker!!

And finally, because it took so long for them to make my order and ship it they added free colored pens!!

 
I will take some free colored pens any day of the week, so they can screw up my orders in the future if they would like :)

If you are still with me after all those pictures, I wanted to let you know that I am having a sale at my TPT store this weekend!! Everything is 15% off! It ends Sunday at midnight ya'll so head over there quick! 

Have a great weekend!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    I love meeting other Catholic School Kindergarten Teachers. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am your newest follower. Let's stay in touch.

    mrsbraddok@gmail.com

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am obsessed with various planners and such. I just haven't broke down and ordered one of these yet. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower now too. =)
    Bobbie
    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete